Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't Believe Anybody

Group Story by: Sophia, Jay, Yasu, Daniel, Albert (442)

Before getting into the taxi, Mary didn't check her purse. When she reached her office, she naticed she didn't have her purse.
So, she told taxi driver what she were going to get her money in her office, but driver didn't believe her because he didn't know anything about her, so if she didn't come back to give money to him, he lost his money, so he told Mary, `Call your friends who is working this office and she/he should bring money !'

But, she didn't have her cellphone too!! So, she told to the driver. ` I can't call my friend because I didn't have cellphone too.' Intead of I'll give you my ring. This is very expensive and important to me. I'll bring money to here, please wait just 5 minutes!'

The taxi driver waited about 10 minutes, but she didn't came back to here yet, so he checked the ring and he noticed this ring was very cheap one. So, he rushed into pedestrians. Few minute later, the police came here and cought the taxi driver because he hurt 3 man and 2 woman, so they had to go to the hospital.

The taxi driver felt regret now. But it was to late. He couldn't go back in time.

Finally, the taxi driver had to live in the fail for 10 years long.

No comments: