Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Olympic Games Coming Soon


By SHIRLEY (Wang, Xin Xiing) (441)

Today is july 9th. In one month, the most important day will be come ---The olympic games will begain at beijing.As a chinese girl,I am very pround of china.Olympic Games is window,That a good opportunity for china to show chinese cultur and spirt of olympic games to the world.

Beijing have spend 20 billion U.S. dollars to refurbish the beijing infrastructure. So Bejing changed more beautiful then before.In china,mang people have prepared for olympic games.In the morning,we can see mang children and old peopole do exercises in the park.In the univerdity,we can see mang students show the olympic games knowladge to foreign friends.In the street,we can see mang different words to encourage olympic games ,for example"ONE WORLD ,ONE DREAM.no matter you walk to where,you always see mang people do something for beijing.That is a beautiful sence to the world.

I have been to there abourt 20days.I have mang things to learn in USA.so I must to stay there for my study.That is a pity for me.I can't come back to china.But I think I alway stay with my country.In USA ,I also can do something for china.I will show mang olympic games konwage to my foreign classmates. I will encourage chinese sporter in their match......

I hope china would beacome more prowerful.I hope beijing olympic games beacome more interesting.
I love china.

9 comments:

junko said...

so, you really love your country I think. Nowadays,China expands into a world.Their ecomomic growth rate is rising furious speed.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to waching The olympic Games in America!

Anonymous said...

I expect the Beijing Olympic Games.
Olympic Games are world festival.
If I will be in Korea,I will be able to go to Beijing.

Beatriz Portillo said...

I’m so sure you country have lot of interesting things to show the world.
I can wait to see china’s proud displayed on TV. You’re country looks to me so interesting about your culture.

I know China’s skills are in Gymnastics and Ice-sky games.

By the way… I can’t even wait to see my Country proud playing on Olympics game too. I have so much faith in Ana Gabriela Guevara to win in Athletics games again.

So good luck all countries!

Dennis said...

I think China is already powerful country.k
I want to go to China to see the olympis games, but I'm here so I can,t go there.
I wish the Beijing Olympis will be successful.

phil said...

The news is very useful, because I am really like to watch sport. Now I am waiting. thx for your message ^^

Unknown said...

I am waiting for the Olympic Games, because I like so much the gymnastics Olympic and synchronized swimming.

The Olympic Games is the great ideal for all athletes in the world.

chifer said...

i hope i can watch the olympic on TV because my host family's TV is broke now!

mohammed said...

So,you are so excited about your country ...so do I.
one day I will go to china.

Eunjung Cha said...

Interesting story ~